At Sandhills we combine the use of traditional copper pot distillation with innovative cold vacuum distillation. Our approach enables us to craft unique, high quality, small batch products quickly. We will work with you to craft a gin that reflects you, your venue or the event you are planning. Not only will we co-create a quality gin with you but we will label it so that it becomes your very own.
- Weddings: We will work with the bride and groom, help choose key botanicals based on discussing preferences for flavour profiles and work on some blends that can be tasted in order to arrive at the perfect gin to reflect the happy couple. We will then produce both 10cl favours (enough for a couple of good G&T’s) and can provide 70cl bottles that can be used to serve at the wedding and be given as gifts. A bespoke label finishes off the quality presentation of this unique gift.
- Event locations: If you host events, perhaps for members, or you are a restaurant targeting specific clientele imagine having your own gin, a gin that is uniquely created to reflect your brand. We will work with you to select botanicals and create something completely aligned with your brand. Our approach to quality and ability to preserve the very nature of the botanicals we use will result in something very special: something you can sell or give to clients and be proud of…your brand in a bottle.
- Corporate: Want to impress clients, make them feel special, have something that is a talking point and reflects your brand? Work with BespokeBySandhills to co-create a high-quality, unique gin that will reflect your brand. We also work with top teams to use the creation of a bespoke gin as an opportunity for team development. By linking working together with the distiller to agree on a bespoke gin with tools such as MBTI and team effectiveness models you can improve your effectiveness and have a lot of fun while you are doing it!
Benefits of our approach to co-creating a bespoke gin:
- A truly interactive experience where you really are part of the development process
- The ability for you to co-create a totally unique, high-quality, hand-crafted gin that you can be proud of: for you, your event, your location or your organisation
- The ability to retain purity and freshness of flavour for each of the botanicals you choose through our cold vacuum based distillation process
- Create either a traditional gin or something different – there is almost nothing we cannot distil. One of our distillers loves distilling Christmas Puddings!
- Re-order in small batches at any time and be assured of the consistency and quality of the product
- Branded and labelled to suit your needs